...is where my heart belongs!
happy birthday Annie! and chúc 2 mẹ con về ngoại chơi vui vẽ
Thank you chị 😘
Happy Birthday to be Annie. Chuc hai me con va gia dinh luon binh yen va nhieu suc khoe. Lau roi khong thay do an ben bep nha em Tanya, nho qua!
Thank you chị.Em vẫn nấu nhưng post bên Facebook thường hơn. Nếu chị có FB thì connect với em nhen.
Happy birthday Annie 😀 time flies!! I still read your old post when she and an itsy bitsy little baby!How can I add you on Facebook?
Thank you Mish!Mish search Tanya Nguyen, I will open the friend request option for you to add friend.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
happy birthday Annie!
and chúc 2 mẹ con về ngoại chơi vui vẽ
Thank you chị 😘
Happy Birthday to be Annie. Chuc hai me con va gia dinh luon binh yen va nhieu suc khoe. Lau roi khong thay do an ben bep nha em Tanya, nho qua!
Thank you chị.
Em vẫn nấu nhưng post bên Facebook thường hơn. Nếu chị có FB thì connect với em nhen.
Happy birthday Annie 😀 time flies!! I still read your old post when she and an itsy bitsy little baby!
How can I add you on Facebook?
Thank you Mish!
Mish search Tanya Nguyen, I will open the friend request option for you to add friend.
Post a Comment